Monday, December 05, 2005

It's just another manic monday

I wish it was Sunday'

Cause that's my Funday

My I don't have to runday

It's just another manic Monday.



Eh... o bom /mau nisto é o facto de as minhas segundas serem iguais ás sextas, sábados e domingos pois estou de férias permanentes!

Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dreamI was kissin' Valentino by a crystal blue Italian streamAnd I can't be late 'cause then I guess I just won't get paidThese are the days when you wish your bed was already made.It's just another manic MondayI wish it was Sunday'Cause that's my FundayMy I don't have to rundayIt's just another manic Monday.Have to catch an early train, got to be to work by nineAnd if I had an air-o-plane, I still couldn't make it on time'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wearBlame it on the train but the boss is already there.It's just another manic MondayI wish it was Sunday'Cause that's my Funday (oh-woe-oh-oh)My I don't have to rundayIt's just another manic Monday.All of my nights why did my lover have to pick last night to get down (last night, last night)Doesn't it matter that I have to feed the both of us, employment's downHe said to me in his quiet riot voice:"C'mon feal the noise" (bum bum bum bummm)Time, it goes so fast (when you're having fun).

The Bangles

No comments: